Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Breathe in . . . Let it Out

But I am poor and needy; yet the Lord thinks upon me. You are my help and my deliverer; do not delay, O my God. Psalm 40:17

Deep breath in. Let it out. Repeat.

Keep it up and you will make it through the session. Just make it through today and you only have two more Tuesdays. But, if you are like me, you are no longer focused on the end of session, survival has become a day to day or hour to hour goal. With each major bill on the calendar I tick off yet another arduous task and praise God we can move on.

But, isn’t it awesome to know that even when we are so busy, poor in spirit and needy, that the Lord thinks about us. Even when we forget to think about Him. Wow!

Breathe in. Breathe out.

We can do this.

Lord, thank you that we are ever present in Your thoughts. Don’t forget us today. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment